- What is another word for have?
- What is a very emotional person called?
- What do you call a person who feels everything?
- Does it make sense or make sense?
- What is the meaning of make sense?
- What is the synonym of sense?
- What is another word for making sense?
- What is sixth sense?
- What is another word for strong feelings?
- What do you call a person who feels deeply?
- How do you say something doesn’t make sense?
What is another word for have?
What is another word for have?possessownbearhogboasthave in handholdcarrybe in possession ofcommand43 more rows.
What is a very emotional person called?
1. emotional person – a person subject to strong states of emotion. individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul – a human being; “there was too much for one person to do” captive – a person held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion.
What do you call a person who feels everything?
An empath is someone who is highly aware of the emotions of those around them, to the point of feeling those emotions themselves. Empaths see the world differently than other people; they’re keenly aware of others, their pain points, and what they need emotionally. But it’s not just emotions. According to Dr.
Does it make sense or make sense?
The correct way to say it is: “that makes sense.” This is because “that” is singular, so the singular form of to make (i.e., makes) should be used.
What is the meaning of make sense?
1 : to have a clear meaning : to be easy to understand We read the recommendations and thought they made (perfect) sense. The instructions don’t make any sense (at all). You’re not making much sense (to me). … 2 : to be reasonable It makes sense to leave early to avoid traffic.
What is the synonym of sense?
SYNONYMS. wisdom, common sense, good sense, practicality, sagacity, sharpness, discernment, perception. native wit, mother wit, wit, level-headedness, intelligence, cleverness, astuteness, shrewdness, judgement, soundness of judgement, understanding, reason, logic, brain, brains.
What is another word for making sense?
What is another word for make sense?understandcomprehenddeciphergraspfollowgetdecodework outmake sense offigure out222 more rows
What is sixth sense?
The sixth sense is just that, an extrasensory perception (or ESP) beyond our five commonly recognized senses — hearing, taste, sight, smell and touch.
What is another word for strong feelings?
Feeling or expressing strong emotions – thesaurusemotional. adjective. affected by and expressing strong emotion, especially sadness or anger.passionate. adjective. … ardent. adjective. … impassioned. adjective. … tempestuous. adjective. … intense. adjective. … soulful. adjective. … histrionic. adjective.More items…
What do you call a person who feels deeply?
25 Signs You May Be Clairsentient — Someone Who Feels Things Very Deeply.
How do you say something doesn’t make sense?